Listing is Easy!
County Vacation staff will walk you through each of our 9 listing steps and ensure that you are ready to rent. Click Here>>
9 Simple Steps to list your vacation property with County Vacation
It’s Easy! Our County Vacation Staff will walk you through each step!
- You review CountyVacation’s information package that includes information on services provided.
- A County Vacation staff person visits the vacation rental site and consults with you about your goals for the vacation property.
- You determine the level of service required from County Vacation and
- sign a County Vacation Agent Agreement and pay a one time activation fee and a one time web site set-up fee. Please contact our offices for details on fees.
- fill out a Property Profile Questionnaire.
- receive County Vacation’s Vacation Rental Amenities Guide.
- County Vacation provides recommendations to you for preparing the site for vacation rentals.
- You provide County Vacation with digital photos (inside and outside) of the property. Another option is to have County Vacation take the photos.
- County Vacation provides a written property description and property directions to the property owner for approval.
- County Vacation puts the vacation property’s description and photos on the County Vacation web site.
- County Vacation receives bookings for the vacation property.
- You complete preparations for the vacation rental property prior to the first booking.